Customer Service Commercial Support/Operations Coordinator to Samsung!
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Commercial/Operations Coordinator to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity with a 2-year contract starting as soon as possible with the possibility for an extension.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Commercial Support & Operations Coordinator is part of the Nordic Customer Satisfaction team and has a key role in securing and optimizing a qualitative ecommerce and promotions fulfilment and customer support. Main responsibility is to be the key contact point to the Commercial call center and the eCommerce Operations with the result to reach an enhanced customer journey and efficient customer service with high quality.
- Responsible for the escalations coming in from customer support via tickets are managed.
- Escalating to other eCom stakeholders if necessary.
- Oversee the daily Call center operations and follow up in KPI targets
- Involved with forecasting of expected incoming customer contacts
- Planning for campaigns and launches together with Logistics and Customer Support
- Making sure customer support are up to date regarding campaigns and launches, both external and Samsung internal campaigns
- Responsible for ensuring training material and processes at call center are up to date.
- Point of contact for other eCom stakeholders within the organization. Working closely with Digital, Logistics, Finance, VOC, and others.
- Updating processes connected to customer support and planning for future process changes
- Pro-actively work with identifying issues related to customer journey
- Call center
- Customer Support team
- Logistics team
- Finance team
- Legal team
- Process support team
- Platform providers
(In addition to the Nordic ecommerce team.)
- Preferably earlier experience from eCommerce and Call Center operations.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of other Nordic languages is a merit
- Experience from Jira, Klarna merchant and SAP is a merit
- eCommerce logistics experience
- Customer service experience, previous Contact Center experience is a merit
- Strong power of initiative
- Attention for details
- Problem solving (“see” solutions)
- Well-presented and professional
- Good communication skills
Location: Kista (on-site)
Contract: Full-time, minimum 2-year contract
This job description summarizes the main aspects of the job but does not cover all the duties that the job holder may be required to perform. This document is intended to enhance understanding between the Manager and the employee and may be changed/amended as the job/business needs require.
If you are up for the challenge and feel like this is a position that fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly! For inquiries, please contact responsible recruiters, Amanda or Nadja:Ansök nu ›