Service minded Logistics Administrator to Samsung
We are currently looking for a CS Parts Logistics Administrator to an exciting opportunity with our client Samsung! This is a consultancy opportunity a 6-month contract starting as soon as possible with the possibility for an extension.
About the company:
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence—and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today´s fast-paced global economy, change is constant, and innovation is critical to a company´s survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
About the role:
As a CS Parts Logistic Administrator you will be handling specified tasks within Spare Parts team to enable an optimal flow of spare parts delivered from warehouse to service partner. With focus on freight issues and target improvement areas. Check parts availability and identify possible outcomes to simplify workshop repair/credit.
- Monitoring and follow up parts ordering and deliveries.
- Evaluate and coordinate the spare parts flow between purchaser (workshop or Dist.) and Samsung.
- Communicate with Samsung Warehouse for handling orders/shipments and also parts check with shortage status and updates.
- Escalation point of contact for parts availability and deliveries (for ASC, Dist and external questions)
- External: Service Centers and distributors in the Nordic region. Samsung European Customer Center (ECC).
- Internal: Indoor sales department, Finance department, Legal and Sales departments
- Customer Satisfaction departement
Qualifications & Experience:
- Preferably SAP knowledge
- MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Customer Service/Administration experience is meriting and promoted
Skills & Attributes:
- Fluent in English & Swedish
- Strong power of initiative
- Attention for details
- Problem solving
- Well-presented and professional
- Good communication skills
- Service-minded but with the ability to say no if needed
- Good organizational skills
- Team player
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.Ansök nu ›